When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Dayton Double Bar Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey, thanks for the interest in the ole Dayton. Cool bike for sure. I have spent more time ogling and researching then actually working on it. A few killer acquisitions have come my way since purchase so it has lingered in the garage waiting for a chance to be massaged back into shape. I sometimes play catch and release, so it may go away in the future.

Catch and release - into the grease.
You know who to hit up. Get that thing into some motivated hands.
Hello Mongeese,Jamie here in Canada,Thx for putting up the picture of a bike exactly like I have,still really need the maker name and would love to find a badge? This mystery bike is taking its toll on me!Help Jamie

Hey, thanks for the interest in the ole Dayton. Cool bike for sure. I have spent more time ogling and researching then actually working on it. A few killer acquisitions have come my way since purchase so it has lingered in the garage waiting for a chance to be massaged back into shape. I sometimes play catch and release, so it may go away in the future.

If I could get a chance to own that ride, there are things that I would not want ...........

The Saddle ....

The Handlebar and Stem ...

Both Wheelsets and Tires ...

The Rear Fender and Braces ...

The Pedals ...
...................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................

I can pay using a U.S. Postal Money Order.

I expect to pay shipping.

..... patric cafaro

Back