When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Dayton Double Bar Roadster

-
Hey, thanks for the interest in the ole Dayton. Cool bike for sure. I have spent more time ogling and researching then actually working on it. A few killer acquisitions have come my way since purchase so it has lingered in the garage waiting for a chance to be massaged back into shape. I sometimes play catch and release, so it may go away in the future.

Catch and release - into the grease.
You know who to hit up. Get that thing into some motivated hands.
Hello Mongeese,Jamie here in Canada,Thx for putting up the picture of a bike exactly like I have,still really need the maker name and would love to find a badge? This mystery bike is taking its toll on me!Help Jamie

Hey, thanks for the interest in the ole Dayton. Cool bike for sure. I have spent more time ogling and researching then actually working on it. A few killer acquisitions have come my way since purchase so it has lingered in the garage waiting for a chance to be massaged back into shape. I sometimes play catch and release, so it may go away in the future.

If I could get a chance to own that ride, there are things that I would not want ...........

The Saddle ....

The Handlebar and Stem ...

Both Wheelsets and Tires ...

The Rear Fender and Braces ...

The Pedals ...
...................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................

I can pay using a U.S. Postal Money Order.

I expect to pay shipping.

..... patric cafaro

Back