When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 DAYTON Military Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Last summer i met an old guy that has a military surplus

he gave me the code for wwi drab. 3 letters that had to do with gloss as well as color- he said it was a mix of whatever they could get for the batch and WAS NOT AT ALL UNIFORM....

he gave me the code for wwi drab. 3 letters that had to do with gloss as well as color- he said it was a mix of whatever they could get for the batch and WAS NOT AT ALL UNIFORM....

Good Investigation, Paul !!!

Also .. do a CABE SEARCH ..... olive drab government standards ... just type in those four words .. then
put your cursor on the magnifying-glass symbol and let em' know you are knockin' !!!

Wha' ?!! ... You're still reading this ? !! ............. go do that search ......

==============================================================================
==============================================================================

ENTRY # 10 of this thread now has fotos added.

===============================

Last edited:
Does the bright work on bars in video and previously submitted b&w photo look bright to you ? Kinda looks like it to me.
http://www.criticalpast.com/video/6...-equipment_railroad-cars_tanks-pull-equipment

Top-Gunner Balloontyre ... the brightwork does look bright ... but so does the headtube in the vid ...
tho' nothing appears to be reflective ..........

These are great films, Ivo ... and I like how they are programmed to show in real-time .. instead of the usual
speeded-up stuff that comes out of a hand-cranked camera.

.............. patric

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Cap'n H,
Looks like some great stuff between min 6:25 - 8:45.
gotta get back to my post.
Hand Salute!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qvhNvF_2c0

Top-Gunner Balloontyre ... mighty good stuff, that .......

Believe the clearest fotos of those Military Bicycles gets
underway at approximately 8:22-minutes ... lasts for maybe
five seconds ... clear footage !!

Hand Salute !!!!!

==========================
==========================

Back