When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Elgin, to trade or sell!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
F

Faron

I am new on this site so please bare with me. I have had problems loading pix to show. But I came across an original Elgin bike in an older gentleman's garage while doing some trading with him. I feel it is rare item for sure! He claims it is a 1918. Has the tool box tank, carbide light on the forks, wooden wheels. luggage rack, drop stand, original seat, but missing the chain guard. I would greatly appreciate anyone's input on this beautiful bike and what it's value may be. If anyone would be seriously interested in this bike I have pix of it I can email to anyone that provides their address. Thanks so much for your time!

Hello to all and thanks sooo much for your interest. I am telling up front that I am very new to this, that means bikes and computors, etc. I am actually a sign collector among other areas of collecting. I only got interested in bikes lately as I am gearing up for retirement and wanted a nice set of vintage rides. That is where I stumbled on 2 beautiful boys/girls Roadmaster Luxury Liner's and the Elgin. I am keeping the Liner's, and can get the Elgin. I just don't know what it is worth and if it warrrants my time and energy to get and ship out if necessary. I feel that it is a rare find and is a bike that could be restored to museum quality by the right person. I have had a tough time sending pix on this site and am open to help on doing that. For now I am sending them in emails to anyone that provides a link to their private email address like "Robertriley" did above. Thanks and I really am enjoying this site. Faron!

Back