When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 F.M. Jones Golden Gate Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Edwin

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I was hoping someone would help with a value on my 1916-18 F.M. Jones Golden Gate Motobike. I purchased the frame, forks, and fenders together with no wheels. Made it a rider by using 700cc road wheels in a non-machined finish. The wheels are laced up to a S.A. dynamo hub with drum brake in the front. Rear is a S.A. 3 speed
IMG_5303.jpg
IMG_5313.jpg
IMG_5312.jpg
IMG_5311.jpg
IMG_5310.jpg
IMG_5309.jpg
IMG_5308.jpg
IMG_5307.jpg
IMG_5304.jpg
IMG_5664_2.jpg
d coaster brake. 3 Speed is attached to a wonderful S.A. Sport shift on the top tube. I believe the crankset is from a Monarch, but could be wrong. Also has the Moto style kickstand, not sure where it was from, but fit the fenders perfectly. I built the bike to be a forever bike, sadly, a change in location with a lack of storage necessitates the move. I thought I would ask about an appropriate asking price here before listing for sale locally and on The Cabe. I really appreciate the help. FYI, the bike rides amazing, and gets looks and talks all around town.

Interesting configuration of gadgets on that one. I really like the inner-tube strapped to the frame. BNot sure about the value. Not a whole lot unless you have the original wheels and hubs and seat.

Don

Last edited:
Back