When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Mead Ranger Help....!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

41rollfast

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpg

My dad is looking into selling this bike soon and a few others. Havent seen any decemt ones to base the price on. What do these go for now a days?!?
has wrong pedals, seat, and a new pump. Rims were replaced 28" woodrim with ND hubs and Sky Way chain tread ww tires.
What is the value of the bike?
Any help will be appreciated.
If you have interest and want to make an offer please feel free and just PM me.
Chain ring is dated Jan 11 1918
Thanks!!!

Where did he get the tires? Are they reproduction tires?
The bike should bring around $800 to 1,000 without those correct parts, but it looks very usable the way it is.....

This is a mid 20's Ranger. Saddle, pedals and pump, correct horn, grips, wheels will cost $1200 plus to aquire. Not having original wheels I see the bike as close to completion as a parts donor.

Bike is too nice to be parted out.
Cranks say 1918 not mid 20's.
I agree with the price range you guys gave, but my dad thinks other wise.

Figure of speech. Tell your dad to put the old trophy price on it, and then just keep showing him other ones in the same ballpark. No harm no foul. Sometime it's easier to enlighten people with money than honesty. Honestly.

Last edited:
Back