When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1918 Simmons Westminster arch bar.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1,800
Zipcode

Goldenindian

I live for the CABE
Up for sale is a 1918 Simmons Westminster arch bar. Very original bicycle. The rims are two different colors...but the hubs match and that is the way I got it. York 28x 1 1/2 tires that are still soft. Simmons LaClede saddle, with a LaClede lock! The grips are leather wrapped by me. The grips didn’t seem original to the era, so I wrapped them in leather. The only thing changed is the front fender brace which split when I took it apart...I throw in two others in the box to help. Pm me if you are interested. Looking for $1,800.00 shipped. Paypal payment.

thanks. Let me know.

Last edited:
wasn’t a rider...could be made into a great one! Very solid bike. The brace was cracked in both places where it attaches to the fender..so I threw some replacements in.

if those grips are wooden coke bottle grips or the black coke bottle grips, they are original. it could have also come with leather wrapped wood grips like the ones Dave sells on this site.

the number on the headbadge looks like 710 which the 7 has been overstamped with an 8 what dose it mean serial # model number # anyone know interesting bike ?

Back