When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1919 Iver Johnson - Now Selling Parts

-
Price
Payment Terms
Cash, zelle, PayPal, venmo, cash app, almost anything!!
Zipcode
Looking at the pictures, I don't think $2k is off for everything you show as far as part out prices go. I think finding the right buyer who wants multiples of everything will be the challenge. It may be easier to make a package of only the parts that would be needed for the restoration and then sell the other parts individually. Then again, that may take some time as well as 20" bikes are a bit scarce. I've seen the most juvenile bikes of that era at the few Wheelmen events I've attended.

Outside of building wheels, building a bike is pretty simple and I'd bet you can do it. You could hire someone to build the wheels, but be sure they've had experience with wood rims before handing the parts over. They require a little finesse and care compared to steel or alloy. I could do that for you if you'd ship the parts to me. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Back