When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920’s Elgin - Need it gone!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$90 obo
Zipcode

MrMonark13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here is my 1920’s(?) Elgin(?) that I need gone! It comes with the bars pictured along with the correct originals. Was originally a 28” bike, but I fitted it with balloon wheels. Front wheel needs truing. Missing badge. Really need some money. Nice project for anyone! Shipping at buyers expense. Local pickup available too.
CAF997C4-D9A5-45D1-9FFE-0C80EFB3A8F0.jpeg

F6DA591D-B903-42A1-9A56-E6E5710C15FC.jpeg

FC606E1D-22FE-426D-9600-B6D850A1B01D.jpeg

C064DF95-1FA1-4A9C-BBFA-E8DAFB5B2B74.jpeg

92CD7146-64FA-4BA0-BD73-975D3A7A617F.jpeg

B01ABA41-F0D8-43AC-961A-71A224FAD3AE.jpeg

Monarck it is a Emblem made in Angola New York an offshoot of the Pierce company. Should be more desirable if you advertise it as such as well. I have same bike exactly in my future project group of bikes. Very well made for my home area in NY Lol. Respectfully Rick

Ps check with CW Gerlach he is an authority on Emblems here in NY. He is a Caber too

Last edited:
Monarck it is a Emblem made in Angola New York an offshoot of the Pierce company. Should be more desirable if you advertise it as such as well. I have same bike exactly in my future project group of bikes. Very well made for my home area in NY Lol. Respectfully Rick

Ps check with CW Gerlach he is an authority on Emblems here in NY. He is a Caber too
This bike is an Elgin was shown the badge that came on it. Not a Monark badged but an Elgin badged bike. .....
Come out of the same mfg?

Back