When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920’s NER-A-CAR

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
2491566F-C296-414A-9834-C28801F54E66.jpeg

I never knew, that Cannonball Baker did one of his coast to coast runs on a Ner-A-Car!

One of the guys here, has one, and I noticed something that seemed a little sketchy.
The saddle flips up to access the gas tank, and when it’s in the down/seated position, it rests on the gas cap.
I don’t know, if they are all like that, but it seems to put an unnecessary load on the gas tank/cap bung.
I’d want to erect some kind of a frame for the saddle to rest on, separate from the gas tank.
BDC7D391-DF9E-404F-8346-0C381724BE0A.jpeg

One of the guys here, has one, and I noticed something that seemed a little sketchy.
The saddle flips up to access the gas tank, and when it’s in the down/seated position, it rests on the gas cap.
I don’t know, if they are all like that, but it seems to put an unnecessary load on the gas tank/cap bung.
I’d want to erect some kind of a frame for the saddle to rest on, separate from the gas tank.
View attachment 1945926
Good eye Marty. Wow, what a stupid design "Faux Pas". Get a heavyweight on there and that cap seal would be toast in no time, get a spark and "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" or "blown up/real good"!

Back