When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920-25 Tall frame Bike for my Shaw engine

-
I have a teens to 20s single bar diamond frame that measures 23" from top of bb to top of seat tube if you could work with that.

Ive got a crap load of frames but the only thing I have right at the moment is a toc diamond frame that measures 23" from thre top of the bb to the top of seat tube, I have all kinds of motobike frames and other frames, let me go measure again and make sure thats all. I have

This frame will work out for you age wise also I believe that it is a 1890s glenwood race frame and for the specs you need it has 23 inches, If I dont have anything else with those kind of numbers and age range itll be hard to locate , ive got over 60 frames and bikes and as far as I know ive only have one that is that big. Give me 10 minutes and ill let you know if I have anything else, just got 21 different frames 3 days ago. If not ill let you have that one cheap so you can get your project rolling if you want it that is.

Back