When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920 Davis ( Harley Davidson project)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well I’ve decited to sell my Harley project.. things are slightly changing in my life. I Have another project that is gonna need some love so I’m going to offer it up to see if there’s any interest for the time being.. I won’t be bumping it up I will just withdraw it if no action in the future.. I’ve collected all the right original stuff for a correct Harley restoration.. everything you need (pictured on the bike) for a authentic and correct Harley is here...no repop parts all original equipment and excessories... It needs grips and chain battery box for light.. the pedals are Harley and fender braces are too.. the front fender had a mud flap it’s gone and has caused some rust that needs attention. Has Correct 1 inch wide fenders...original chain ring and badge.. The frame is a 1920 Davis ...use it or if you prefer yours everything is correct for one for that perfect resto..xxxoooo obo... shipped

Last edited:
Back