When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920 Elgin ladies

-

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
1920 Elgin Ladies - This is a very nice original paint bike that is ready to ride. My wife is not riding it, and said I can let it go, so here is your chance. The bike is currently setup with modern tires, Specialized Trigger 28 x 33, that are rideable and not glued or taped to the rims. The bike has no issues and currently rides and brakes as expected for a 98 year old rider. I have not done anything to the bike since acquired except hang it up in the garage after a couple of rides.
$595/shipped in the CONUS via BikeFlights with payment via PayPal friends and family, or add 3% for goods and services.

Bonus: I am including a set of rim hole covers, and some hemp cord for the skirt guard, these items never made it onto the bike, just sitting in the to-do pile, now its your to-do.

The bike will be personally overpacked and shipped via BikeFlights.
fullsizeoutput_10ee.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10ef.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10f9.jpeg

IMG_8525.JPG

fullsizeoutput_10fa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10fb.jpeg

IMG_8535.JPG

fullsizeoutput_10fd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10fe.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10ff.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_10cf.jpeg

Last edited:
Valve Cover, Hemp Cord........Bump.
fullsizeoutput_115a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1154.jpeg

You will need to carefully bend the valve covers into position and tack them down.....I might have some tacks, I will look.
fullsizeoutput_1152.jpeg

Hemp cord for your skirt guard project....almost 60'.....so many options.

Back