When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920's Delta Light with Red Glass Prism

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MOTOmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
SOLD - I'm selling this cool Delta teacup light that has a red, glass prism on the back side. The light, obviously has been repainted. Whoever painted this light, screwed on the bezel onto the body before the paint dried completely, so the bezel is stuck on the body. Other than that, everything appears to be in very nice condition including the reflector. The clamp screw has been replaced. This light can be mounted on the handlebars or down by the front Axel if you have one of the rare mounting brackets (which I would love to find). These lights, when turned on at night lit up the red glass prism, kind of like tail lights on a car, so drivers behind you could hopefully see you. I put my flashlight next to this light to show how the prism lights up at night (2nd and 3rd to the last photos). Maybe you have the means to get this light unstuck. If so.... $110.00 shipped. PayPal as friends/family or add 3%.

Mike

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

fullsizeoutput_6f8c.jpeg

Last edited:
I really need a lens for one of these if anyone has one .. mine cracked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back