When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920's Hawthorne Flyer 28" Men's Survivor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
For your (re)consideration- ca. 1920's Hawthorne Flyer - begging to be a part of your bike room.

Lots of character everywhere you look on this bike, please check out all the pictures.
I have managed to resist the urge to monkey with this bike and I figure I never have the chance to offer bikes in "as found" state without cringing so here we go!
To me this bike is perfect as it sits but it has a lot of potential to really go in any direction.
It looks to me like the wheels are clinchers, certainly 28", so it could be a rider pretty easily with light servicing and new tires etc.

I tried to show all angles and abide by the DOND format, let me know if I made a mistake and I will remedy it.

Located in Richmond, VA - I would prefer to try and move this bike via swap meet meet-ups this year or buddy system handoffs to avoid shipping.

I can ship at buyers expense and I'll pack on my dime but it seems as though this bicycle has not been apart or on a collectors bench before so I am remiss to get into it for shipping, I think it needs a full breakdown / regrease etc and the new owner should have the pleasure.

Payment accepted by cash, check, paypal, MO etc.
Trade options are always humored on my end - I'm a sucker for the beaten & abandoned... "bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" of bike junk ;)

Hawthorne Flyer1.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer2.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer3.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer4.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer5.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer6.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer7.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer8.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer9.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer10.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer11.jpg

Status