When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920's Hawthorne Flyer 28" Men's Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
For your (re)consideration- ca. 1920's Hawthorne Flyer - begging to be a part of your bike room.

Lots of character everywhere you look on this bike, please check out all the pictures.
I have managed to resist the urge to monkey with this bike and I figure I never have the chance to offer bikes in "as found" state without cringing so here we go!
To me this bike is perfect as it sits but it has a lot of potential to really go in any direction.
It looks to me like the wheels are clinchers, certainly 28", so it could be a rider pretty easily with light servicing and new tires etc.

I tried to show all angles and abide by the DOND format, let me know if I made a mistake and I will remedy it.

Located in Richmond, VA - I would prefer to try and move this bike via swap meet meet-ups this year or buddy system handoffs to avoid shipping.

I can ship at buyers expense and I'll pack on my dime but it seems as though this bicycle has not been apart or on a collectors bench before so I am remiss to get into it for shipping, I think it needs a full breakdown / regrease etc and the new owner should have the pleasure.

Payment accepted by cash, check, paypal, MO etc.
Trade options are always humored on my end - I'm a sucker for the beaten & abandoned... "bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" of bike junk ;)

Hawthorne Flyer1.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer2.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer3.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer4.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer5.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer6.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer7.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer8.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer9.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer10.jpg

Hawthorne Flyer11.jpg

Status