When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1920's Iver Johnson Superior Truss Bridge Roadster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
1922 Iver Johnson Superior Truss Bridge Roadster or Racer. Serial #366187. Paint, pin striping and decals look original, there is a new Gus Salmon waterslide decal on the down tube above the original faded out decal, Persons saddle, star pedals w/o end caps, ND coaster brake, front wheel is medal clad with two pinstripes and straight(recently added and not shown in photos), the rear hoop looks like it could be original Iver yellow and spins clean with a little bobble, nice grips, fenders and drop stand with clip included. Also a pair of drop bars, in case you want to go Racer. There is a 2 digit number on the rear dropout above the brake arm(?), I cant make it out but it looks like 29 or 62. A pair of Tufo tires and tape is included and you are riding a 98 year old bike. Please see photos for condition. The bike is very light and weights 25#'s as it sits with the Tufo Tires and no fenders.

fullsizeoutput_172a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1731.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_172d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_172c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_172e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_172f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1700.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1701.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1739.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1703.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1704.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1705.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1706.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1707.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1708.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1709.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_170a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_170b.jpeg

Last edited:
damm its my size ,i hate this but i LOVE YOUR BIKE she is a sweetheart ! i have a 14 year old standard poodle that i could trade <don't tell my wife > in all honesty i would love to buy this bike but right now money is an issue .would you consider a bad check ? or payments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back