When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920's? John Pritzlaff? Motorbike 28" wheeled frame fork and crank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
SOLD!!! 1920's? John Pritzlaff? Motorbike 28" wheeled frame fork and crank

I bought this bike a few years ago and never found much info on it. I bought it here in Wisconsin where the John Pritzlaff stores were popular and I found 1 other bike with a sweet heart sprocket with the crank arm mid heart with a triangular shaped crank arm and it was a J.P. found in this page: http://collection.rydjor.com/bikecollection/1922jp.htm

The frame has a dent in the down tube closer to the BB, and the BB is off a bit and I never got a chance to fix that. I started to strip it last year to start restoring it but didn't get very far. The fork looks straight, and the cranks look solid. The nickel on the fork and cranks are very rusty. Comes with the bearing races but no cups. I tried both sizes of mead ranger badges and they didn't fit the 2 1/4 hole spacing. I tried to get a good pic to show how the double bar was attached to show its not mead. One chain tensioner part needs some love but works. $145 shipped. Trades always welcome.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
More pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Buy it now for the 160 and I'll throw in this J.P. Amp gauge and I'll run to the local antique store and grab the Elgin lobster claw looking wrench with the J.P. name on it.

image.jpg

I have found frame and parts to be very similar to Flying Merkel, doing more research.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back