When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1920's westfield arch track bike

-

comet

Finally riding a big boys bike
There is a bike for sale locally. The seller says it is a 1920's Westfield built probably Columbia track bike he is selling for $450. Original frame, headset, forks, seat, bars and maybe chainring. The wheels are english made, not wood and are not original. The frame is lugged and has no holes for fenders. Should I buy this. I don't have any pics just his description, so for my question lets assume he is correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

There is a bike for sale locally. The seller says it is a 1920's Westfield built probably Columbia track bike he is selling for $450. Original frame, headset, forks, seat, bars and maybe chainring. The wheels are english made, not wood and are not original. The frame is lugged and has no holes for fenders. Should I buy this. I don't have any pics just his description, so for my question lets assume he is correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

comet ... save yer $$$ ...... just as soon as you tie-up some cash in this
unidentified-riding-object ... something else of greater-interest will waltz
in to your life.

Go have a look at it if you can ... don't be pressured or rushed.

If you sense that you are being rushed -- walk away.

...... patric

========================
========================

Back