When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1921 Harley Davidson Motorcyke

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Make this your winter restoration project. You see 1918 and 1919 Harley Davidsons from time to time but seldom do you see a 1921. I have searched for parts for years to make this bike as complete as possible and correct.
I want to represent this as honestly as possible.
Chainring is a pitted but should plate up nice. Fenders are dented in areas but are solid as new. There are no reproduction parts anywhere.
The chain is correct diamond 1 inch pitch but missing part of master link. Pump is correct Bridgeport #12, pedals are very hard to find Torrington #1’s which are correct for Harley, a little rough but restorable.
The fender braces are incorrect Wald , ( I believe Raycycle...maybe Miami) used them so would be super trade stock. Very nice bayonet crank. Rear stand clip (refinished) included
Klaxon horn in great shape. The rims on the bike are wood clad but I have correct 36 hole NOS Lobdells with NOS Torrington spokes and correct 1 inch nipples along with correct model A and model M hubs if buyer decides they want them instead of the ones with the bike.
Front fender is missing the little button. Needs chain adjusters, seat stay bolt, hand grips, tool kit.seat post
Has correct for 1921 4 edge stand. Bars are from a Davis, Chief and fit all measurements of Shelby bars except width is 1 inch narrower. May have been design change from ads of teens so may be correct....it’s open for debate. Incorrect seat post will not be included ( for display only)
I also stake any reputation I have earned here on The Cabe this bike started it’s life as a Harley but lost many of it’s parts over the years and I did my best to find the correct ones for her again.
If you need pictures of anything close up just drop me a pm. Again my goal is to represent as honestly as possible as I want the new buyer to feel good about buying such a unique and scarce machine and take it to the next level. $7250.00 shipped. Thanks Jo Bo

A42DC388-500C-4DCD-91E6-A008AC9C7385.jpeg

DF1852DB-139F-47F6-BE5D-49A348F1F936.jpeg

1F0F5291-F975-4823-B421-7770D4356832.jpeg

CA05B0EF-59E5-48F2-85D8-EE0759A7690E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back