When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1921 Iver Johnson Men's Superior Truss Bridge Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

MOTOmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm selling a 1921 Iver Johnson Men's Superior Truss Bridge Roadster. Serial Number 370792. The frame size is 22" (center of BB to top of seat post). I have had this bike for about 10 or 11 years. This bike has really nice original paint. The original decals are intact. You can still see pin striping. Everything on the bike is how it was when I bought it with one exception.... When I bought the bike, it had mis-matched Wald pedals. I'm including a pair of Torrington 10 pedals with the bike. The fork is nickel-plated. It has a glass rear reflector. The front hub is an Iver Johnson. The rear hub is a Morrow. It appears the Morrow hub, along with the motorbike-style handle bars were added to the bike sometime in it's lifetime. The wood rims are in overall good condition, with one area of slight separation as shown in the photos. The one issue I'll point out is that there is a very small "tear" in the metal where the front of the rear fender mounts to the frame (see photo). I believe this bike to be the "Superior Truss Bridge Roadster" model because the chainring has 28 teeth. Let me know if you have any questions. $1450 plus shipping in two boxes using Bikeflights. I will disassemble and pack this bike very carefully for shipping.

IMG_3829.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg

IMG_3825.jpeg

IMG_3827.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

IMG_3831.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

IMG_3835.jpeg

IMG_3838.jpeg

IMG_3840.jpeg

IMG_3842.jpeg

IMG_3843.jpeg

IMG_3844.jpeg

IMG_3845.jpeg

IMG_3846.jpeg

IMG_3851.jpeg

IMG_3852.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg

IMG_3854.jpeg

IMG_3855.jpeg

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3858.jpeg

IMG_3859.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm really just into Pierce Buffalo bicycles, but seeing a nice "other make" one like your bike makes me see how easy it would be to get involved with wanting ALL early makes...very nice bike...

Back