When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1922 Mead Ranger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3000 OBO
Zipcode
Nothing like an original-paint example (of anything). Also, the styling is a highly "organized" clean design and quite beautiful. Unlike certain newer bikes that have a hodgepodge of frame curves that look all wrong, for lack of a keen eye, or possibly the equipment to form the tubing correctly. Even the
graphics on this Ranger, look so right. If I didn't have so much "stuff", I'd buy this amazing bike. BTW, I had no idea that Ranger was Schwinn-built, as I've just noted in another post. The qualities all make sense now. Ignaz sure had an understanding of everything. STUNNING!!! WOW!!!

Nothing like an original-paint example (of anything). Also, the styling is a highly "organized" clean design and quite beautiful. Unlike certain newer bikes that have a hodgepodge of frame curves that look all wrong, for lack of a keen eye, or possibly the equipment to form the tubing correctly. Even the
graphics on this Ranger, look so right. If I didn't have so much "stuff", I'd buy this amazing bike. BTW, I had no idea that Ranger was Schwinn-built, as I've just noted in another post. The qualities all make sense now. Ignaz sure had an understanding of everything. STUNNING!!! WOW!!!
Thank you very much!

I realize that I did own this bike Years ago and Defenity is
One of the Best or the Best Original paint 1922 MEAD RANGER out on the market today, like the owner
Said the only none original parts on that beauty
Are the tires which I personally replaced from a pair I bought from memory lane back in the Days
Due to the bad shape of the original ones. This is
Actually a museum quality bike in my opinion.
GLWTS and congratulations to the new owner

Back