When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1923 Iver Truss

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Okay,,here's the deal. First I have to apologize to Frank. I was intending on selling this project to him. My wife didn't know. I was told..you are not selling. That is not a BS story. Not interested in anyone who believes or not.
I took almost a year away from the CABE for various reasons. Now I'm back.
The bike has been hanging there waiting for me to finish her for over a year..It may be time.

So for those that have looked at my Museum post,, I repeat,, that is not all of it. :D

Thanks for asking. Pics taken on Sunday. Notice any change ? ...Unfortunately, me neither. One of those projects where I put $$ aside to get plating done, then here comes another 1900 Iver Johnson that I had to have:eek:. Ohhh, and by the way, the colors look even better in person.
Okay, time to send parts to New England Chrome for some nickle plating.
IMG_0506.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG

Thanks for asking. Pics taken on Sunday. Notice any change ? ...Unfortunately, me neither. One of those projects where I put $$ aside to get plating done, then here comes another 1900 Iver Johnson that I had to have:eek:. Ohhh, and by the way, the colors look even better in person.
Okay, time to send parts to New England Chrome for some nickle plating.View attachment 830397 View attachment 830398

Great color choice

Back