When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1924? Indian basement find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
DDE13BE7-BE7A-4D45-BA45-89FE84E670E1.jpeg
D31EE377-E026-4FA1-83E5-7253B1ADFBB2.jpeg
3EBDC07C-C7F5-4D86-8322-4A80201BF169.jpeg
EA38E025-08C0-42BC-98F0-02403EB0531D.jpeg
Just picked this up after the deal was made..it was a deal that was a one only or its gone so I sacrificed my favorite bikes for it.. . All original Indian in amazing original condition. It’s dark now but I’d put a few pics of its arrival to me. More pics later. I m still in aw on its condition.... just amazing. Sorry nfs

It came from the mid states where its dry. Then stored away till now.. I saw it at a show asked if he ever wanted to sell I’m game got a call I nearly fell over and scrambled to get it. It’s as far as I can see was pampered and preserved and stored in the basement. Even the pedals are amazing. It also has clincher rims which will take 28 English tires! The light is Indian specific... just in the twilight on this one I can’t believe it’s mine!

indian_hendee_cycle_museum.jpg

1924 Indian Motocycle Co – Motobike Model 151-T (very rare)

Catalog indicates gold art-deco designs on the fork sides & top, similar to your bike.
Some drawings show the forks in red, others show them to be nickle plated.
There’s an Indian Model 71-T , very similar with slight variations.

1924_indian_catalogue_1.jpg

You have a bike that is worthy to be classified as “museum quality”.
What ever you do...try to find out more before you attempt to “restore”.
I would just gently dust-off and leave it “original” as much as possible.
Congratulations,
you have a jewel in your hands!

Last edited:
View attachment 697308 View attachment 697310 View attachment 697311 View attachment 697313 Just picked this up after the deal was made..it was a deal that was a one only or its gone so I sacrificed my favorite bikes for it.. . All original Indian in amazing original condition. It’s dark now but I’d put a few pics of its arrival to me. More pics later. I m still in aw on its condition.... just amazing. Sorry nfs
Oh God...I just messed myself. Please excuse me...:oops:

Back