When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1925 Columbia Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Posted this in the Show-n-Tell this week. Got it from a fellow CABE member (Zach). According to the serial it is a '25 model (Model C9, unequipped motobike). Exact same frame and components (except pedals, chain ring, and badge) as an Indian. My original intent was to restore this as an Indian. I decided to give it an OA bath and see what was left under the crust. Not a show bike by any stretch but all of the decals remained intact and enough of the paint is there to cause me to re-think my original intent. I should have it together by the end of the week and will post an update. V/r Shawn

col4.jpg
col1.jpg
col2.jpg
col5.jpg
col6.jpg
col7.jpg
col8.jpg
col9.jpg
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Update--so here is the finished bike. All this needs is grips and a good wheel set to be a rider. Been kicking around the idea of getting a set of Velocitys and lacing in the old hubs but that will be for a later time. I've got bigger fish to fry at the moment! V/r Shawn

2 - Copy.JPG
6 - Copy.JPG
9 - Copy.JPG
10 - Copy.JPG
14 - Copy.JPG
18 - Copy.JPG

And you said it wasn't a show bike...
It proved you wrong, it's a beauty!! Excellent work!

Great job Shawn,that is now a thing of beauty . You just never know whats under the crust on some of these gems,congrats.

Back