When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1926 CCM Cleveland

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got to do a bit of greasing and reassembly today. Loving this bike. The original finish is wicked.

IMG_6181.JPG

My friend Greg (gflyte here on the cabe) finished the "frankenpan" seat pan. Much to my delight he was able to keep most of the original seat pan.

IMG_6200.JPG
IMG_6201.JPG

After grinding and etch priming. I love it:

IMG_6202.JPG
IMG_6203.JPG

My friend Greg (gflyte here on the cabe) finished the "frankenpan" seat pan. Much to my delight he was able to keep most of the original seat pan.

View attachment 786106 View attachment 786107

After grinding and etch priming. I love it:

View attachment 786108 View attachment 786109

You guys get the gold star award for tenacity. The fact that you saved that mangled thing and brought it back to life is commendable. I can't wait to see it all snazzed up with some new leather on it. Mmmmmmmm.

downloadfile.gif

You guys get the gold star award for tenacity. The fact that you saved that mangled thing and brought it back to life is commendable. I can't wait to see it all snazzed up with some new leather on it. Mmmmmmmm.

View attachment 786231

Thanks, but Greg (gflyte) did all of the work on the pan.

As for keeping the bike as original as possible, well, it's made it thus far from 1926. Just seems wrong to change what can be kept.

Definitely going to replace the pedal, but did some work on the wooden block phillips that was on the bike when I got it.

Still some nickel left. This pedal uses two different sized ball bearings.

IMG_6399.JPG
IMG_6400.JPG

Back