When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1926 Columbia Scooter

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MrColumbia

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I finally found a Columbia my speed. Just arrived is a 1926 Scooter. Now when people call me "scooter trash" they won't be kidding.

It is in remarkable shape for 90 years old. That is despite the best efforts of UPS to destroy the package then leave it in the flower bed no ware near the front door.

1926 page.jpg
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

Now asking opinions. Should I treat the wood foot board and grips with something like boiled linseed oil or leave them bare? There is absolutely no finish left on them.

Now asking opinions. Should I treat the wood foot board and grips with something like boiled linseed oil or leave them bare? There is absolutely no finish left on them.
For me, I would leave it as is. I'm sure you have it stored in a place that will not make it deteriorate. Scooters are cool, and hard to find.

Back