When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1927 Stutz Motor-Bike built by Pope/Westfield Mfg

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was actually the one you ended up getting the rear hub from...interesting to see where it is going to end up in it's new life. Glad it's going to a worthy project :)

decath6431, Thank you on the hub, can't wait to get the bike together & it on it!!!!!!

Your bike is very cool but here's my favorite Stutz!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351572594.702214.jpg

1914 Bearcat....

Circa 1915 Vesta Accumulator Light & Battery Canister

Got this week - Circa 1915 Vesta Accumulator Light & Battery Canister (black light & can are new ones) - May be going on the 1927 Stutz or may be being saved for a circa 1915 project??????? A few holes to patch in the canister, otherwise great condition.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Very cool light! Looks to be good except for a couple patches.
Don't know what to think about it on the 27 though. Styles changed a little by 27, but if someone had it "laying around".....

Been in parts gathering mode & have almost everything I need finally to start & complete the Stutz. Change of plans on the wheels on this bike, it is getting Velocity Blunt 35 rims that I already received & still need to paint the carmine color of the bike. Decided on the Blunt 35's to save some money since they are going to be painted anyway. Received new white jeweled Coke Bottle grips from eazywind and will be using these white pedal blocks from BicycleBones on some Torrington 8 pedals. Also bought a Persons Heavy Duty brown saddle that should be perfect for this bike last night from Catfish so waiting to receive it. Got a Persons Majestic Tombstone auto car rear reflector off ebay that will be altered for bike use just for a fun touch. I'll document the alteration here when I get to it. The auto versions can be had for around $50 whereas the bike versions sell for $200+. Cream Electra Amsterdam tires are on their way to me as well. The bike will get the Delta battery canister I fabricated and a Delta light rather than the Vesta Accumulator set. The Vesta light & cannister are going on my 1915 Chief. Plan to start cleaning the bike up over the next week as soon as I get the Hartford finished, I am down to just lacing up the rear wheel on that bike (got the front one done Saturday & on the bike).

Need to say a big thanks to CABE Members eazywind for the grips & to Catfish for a great deal on the Saddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have left to find is:
  • donor Torrington 8 pedals
  • 28"drop stand
  • EA Labs Klaxon Horn (black with appropriate patina)
  • The perfect 1927 license plate (I'll know it when I see it)

Here are the new parts:

Pedal Blocks from Bicycle Bones & white jeweled Coke Bottle Grips from eazywind

IMG_2014_zpse84344df-1.jpg

NOS Diamond Chain from BicycleBones

IMG_2016_zpse33ebb62-1.jpg

Persons Tombstone Reflector from ebay

IMG_2018_zps9a5d72fb-1.jpg

Persons Heavy Duty Saddle from Catfish

P1012398_zps7c18da48-1.jpg

P1012399_zps5047a476-1.jpg

P1012398_zps7c18da48-1.jpg

Thanks Catfish!!!!!!!!!

Received the perfect saddle for the Stutz in the mail today. Thanks Catfish for a great saddle, a great deal, & the super fast shipping not to mention I love the "Catfish" stickers!!!!!!!

IMG_2026_zps12bbfa12-1.jpg

More new items for the Stutz:

For fun, a 1927 Stutz hood ornament (older repop)

IMG_2063_zpsfa08d813-1.jpg

IMG_2060_zpsd886fb70-1.jpg

Rear rack that will have to be painted & distressed (came off a 1920's Hawthorne Flyer)

IMG_2103_zps7d2ad73f-1.jpg

Got this killer EA Labs "klaxon style" horn but it's a little large so not sure yet what it's going on. I will try it on this bike but it appears to have been meant for a teens / twenties motorcycle. It is really large & loud!!!!!!!

IMG_2105_zps204cb292-1.jpg

IMG_2108_zpse81d0b51-1.jpg

Also having CABE member axsepul make me a custom license plate which I can't wait to get. I've been looking for an original 1927 license plate & nothing has showed up yet so opted for a custom touch. Also got a 28" drop stand off ebay & Torrington 8 pedals from Catfish last week. I have now bought 4 sets of pedals for this bike & still unsure which route I'm going. Have everything on the way including accessories now except potentially a smaller EA Labs horn & maybe a bell to complete the bike, we'll see. Now it's time to get to work cleaning & restoring everything.

Back