When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1928 hawthorne motobike up for sale

-
Price
Zipcode

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
1928 hawthorn flyer 90% original paint and non usuable ww tires.... the bike is solid tank awesome no cracks or problems .had her a long time 18 yrs I haven't done anything so she needs a appreciative home. Its a project. Rear fender has been touched up. It works with the rest of the bike in matching could be better. Missing chain (probably have one need to look)and pedals also light setup.... very Rare color combo.. copake sold one complete orig 3k + .. mine... 1850.00 obo. shipped. Thanks mark just one note the bike is subject to withdraw at any time

Last edited:
Well I'm having a tough time letting a few go. You know how collectors are. I'm slowly down sizing a few.. to appease the wife...I hate to do it...lol. it's a rare and cool bike thanks for looking..

I have one of these bikes and bought it as a frame with fork from a 26 in ballooner, a set of cross braced handlebars and a tore up seat. It was so cheeap I was forced to buy it (my 1st Motobike). I bought a few wheels, some WW tires and a nice seat and started to spin this now Rat Rod beaut around the neighbor hood - really like the ride. I bet I have less into this bike than any other I own - but! this is one of my favorites to ride - If I could afford yours I would so snap it up - alas, the Hot Rod has been taking the funding - $1,200.00 just yesterday on the purchase of Buick finned front brakes (ouch).

Once the Hot Rod is done (next year this time) I'm going to go thru my bikes, sell several of them and get down to two or three really sweet bikes (I'm so Lying, I'll just save my pennies and buy more lol).

BART

Back