When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930 Columbia Arch Bar Roadster Model No. H-8 - My 2013 Build Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cool story, great horns too. Jeez, I thought mine was a pretty clean original;
eBay find, a "buy it now" at a low price, I was at the right place at the right
time.

IMG_1203-1.jpg

I don't know if you've checked their site recently or not, but Ghisallo is slowly introducing a Carbon Fiber lining to their wood rims which will allow higher inflation pressures for wood rims. I consider this quite a valuable improvement, as the wheelbuilder of my wood rims (C.B. Italia, not Ghisallo) threw away the instructions, and I blew off the side of the rim because of overinflation.

Thanks Elginkid, Yes I saw they had added the carbon fiber to I believe the sport profile. I am close to being ready to order them & plan to ask on the Balloon profile. I am not a lightweight at 250 lbs so the carbon fiber would be nice. Thanks again.

Cool story, great horns too. Jeez, I thought mine was a pretty clean original;
eBay find, a "buy it now" at a low price, I was at the right place at the right
time.

IMG_1203-1.jpg

Larmo63,

Both mine came off ebay too. One on right I did OK on, one on left was right pricey buy-it-now but too good to pass up. Glad you are watching this thread since you had a big hand in getting this frame back to LA safely, lost trailer & all, LOL. Sure it was not funny at the time. Thanks. - Gary

Back