When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Aero Flite Wagon Parts

-
This wagon was reproduced about 10-15 years ago. if you could find a repop you could rob all those parts

I found a source for the lights, tower (just the base), and decal. I'll make my own battery box but would like to see what the original parts look like. I would also like to know if the chassis/axles were painted black? V/r Shawn

Yep saw that but is that what the original looks like? Also I don't know if the reproductions had the lenses with the embossed globe which I'm told the originals have. V/r Shawn

the originals do have the globe on the lenses. I can take some detailed pictures when I get home from work!

the originals do have the globe on the lenses. I can take some detailed pictures when I get home from work!

Thanks I would appreciate whatever photos you can get of the areas I asked about. I'm still unclear what the piece that actually holds the handle is made of or how it attaches. For that matter how the tower attaches to the wagon. V/r Shawn

AFEF3E2B-F76D-4776-B92A-A3FA88F14E42.jpeg

73F2AC6C-C5EC-428D-8BAF-E1CA5F6B1E19.jpeg

90425013-5B7F-4C65-AF88-5B07624235C0.jpeg

B15C1C6D-3DEC-4D38-A9F1-4537FD63E282.jpeg

Thank you so much. That answers the questions I had! Super wagon-if you decide to part with it at some point I would be very interested. V/r Shawn

Back