When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Aero Flite Wagon Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This wagon was reproduced about 10-15 years ago. if you could find a repop you could rob all those parts

I found a source for the lights, tower (just the base), and decal. I'll make my own battery box but would like to see what the original parts look like. I would also like to know if the chassis/axles were painted black? V/r Shawn

Yep saw that but is that what the original looks like? Also I don't know if the reproductions had the lenses with the embossed globe which I'm told the originals have. V/r Shawn

the originals do have the globe on the lenses. I can take some detailed pictures when I get home from work!

the originals do have the globe on the lenses. I can take some detailed pictures when I get home from work!

Thanks I would appreciate whatever photos you can get of the areas I asked about. I'm still unclear what the piece that actually holds the handle is made of or how it attaches. For that matter how the tower attaches to the wagon. V/r Shawn

AFEF3E2B-F76D-4776-B92A-A3FA88F14E42.jpeg

73F2AC6C-C5EC-428D-8BAF-E1CA5F6B1E19.jpeg

90425013-5B7F-4C65-AF88-5B07624235C0.jpeg

B15C1C6D-3DEC-4D38-A9F1-4537FD63E282.jpeg

Thank you so much. That answers the questions I had! Super wagon-if you decide to part with it at some point I would be very interested. V/r Shawn

Back