When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1930s ? Colson Junior Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
165 OBO
Zipcode

Steve K

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is Melanie, Steve's wife. As some of you know, Steve passed away and I have been selling some of his bikes. I've had several kind fellow collectors help me sell the bikes over the last few years, but I still have a few to sell. This is one of them. I don't know that much technically about these bikes, but I hope the pictures will answer questions. I am accepting best offers and may also be able to meet for delivery near the east coast.

This is a girls Colson junior bicycle. Probably from the 1930's? It looks like original paint. I measured the wheel and it is approx. 20 inches. Please check out the pictures and let me know if you need additional pictures or have questions. Thank you for your consideration.

colson9.jpg

colson1.jpg

colson6.jpg

colson7.jpg

colson2.jpg

colson3.jpg

colson5.jpg

Are you willing to ship to 48315
I think it would be too expensive to ship to MI. My last quote for takedown and shipping was $100 because I don't know how to take it a part myself. Sorry. The closest I get to that part of the country is Columbus OH or Chicago IL. Sorry about that, but thanks for looking. Melanie

I think it would be too expensive to ship to MI. My last quote for takedown and shipping was $100 because I don't know how to take it a part myself. Sorry. The closest I get to that part of the country is Columbus OH or Chicago IL. Sorry about that, but thanks for looking. Melanie
If this pandemic blows over by summer, I could meet you in Ohio. I will be in touch.

Back