When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930s Ingo-bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lounging

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi

what should these bikes sell for, in working condition, and almost identical to the bike pictured? Maybe repainted, with no rear horizontal fender brace? Any help is appreciated, thank you

-----

it appears brake on these is a scrubber which operates through the steerer; is this correct?

how does the fork/headset/stem come apart?

thanks very much for any information; am unfamiliar with these. ;)

-----

These were really popular years ago but I dont think as much now.I have seen them up over a thousand dollars years ago but I would say $500 would be fair now,BUT I am no expert.

I think I need one of these every time I see one. Pretty stylish, good lines. That custom thing to the side in the second pic looks cool too! :cool:

They made 2 styles of Ingo’s..
One like the above with rear leaf springs so to speak. The other style has what I’ll call towers that hold the rear wheel and no leaf springs.. If you google images of them you will see what I mean..
Nice if they Happen to have the brake, rubber mat and head badge....

Back