When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Rollfast...Just Got It...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, I picked up this "Bronze" paint-over this morning from Facebook for cheap, after it was listed for a King's ransom last year ($800).

I explained to the owner (not original, she said it was hanging in a garage when she bought the house) it WAS NOT original paint...nor was the light, wheels, rack and saddle. She thought it all was. She knew the tires weren't...

Anyway...I bought it for the drop-stand, not realizing what the tires were that were on it from the photos. All in all, condition of the metal is in good shape. I might try to remove some of the paint just to see what the original color was. A parts bike, I guess!

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg

IMG_6165.jpeg

IMG_6166.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

IMG_6168.jpeg

IMG_6171.jpeg

IMG_6172.jpeg

IMG_6173.jpeg

IMG_6174.jpeg

IMG_6176.jpeg

IMG_6177.jpeg

IMG_6178.jpeg

Hard to believe that the Good Year All Weather tires on it are in such good condition. That was a Bonus!! 😛
I'll say!! Probably worth what you paid! It's a nice bike. Very straight. Nice lines. Even the gold paint is kinda funky. Another project to keep you outa trouble? Ha!! It would be expensive to strip all that gold and repaint. I suppose if a person could get the repaint off and there was nice OG under? The plated parts shouldn't be too hard to strip, nasty but chrome or steel under so no worry about damage.

When I purchased the bike, the woman told me that the bike had been hanging in the garage for 55 years. I think that's pushing it a bit, but hey, you never know. 🤔 Like @Archie Sturmer said, it was well taken care of after the new paint job.

Back