When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930s Schwinn?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
T

TheBicycleJungle

Hi everybody, My name is Ryan. I've been into bicycles for 10 years. I've seen discussion forums few years ago. I finally decided that i should join and here I am. I'm glad to help you out if need, and Im sure I'll have alot to learn here! I'm looking forward to it.

Now, I just bought this bike. I know it's a schwinn but can anybody identify what year and model it is? The headbadge says "the world". Im not sure if it's a correct headbadge. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Ryan

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 124
HI it's beautiful:D I think you're going to need one of the Schwinn guru's for this one. I think your bike is going to fall into that dark ages area of before the fire at the schwinn factory I believe in 1947 or so. they'll have to figure it out by the bikes characteristics. good luck and welcome.:)
Scott

howdy,'37-'39 non equipped autocycle/ba97. round fender braces,key out the side locking truss fork are the giveaways. tank,rack,fender bomb are going to cost you some bread,also needs pre war autocycle/phantom-type rear fender reflector,too. pull the crank,some of them will have as,and the date,some have the # 501 on them. hope this helps,keith at cycleplanes"r"us;)
p.s. serial #,date on the crank will let you know whether it takes a chrome hockey stick,or deluxe winger chain guard,too. nice score!

Wow! A 1937-39 Autocycle. Ok, that's a lot of bread to spend on gathering parts. Hmm! I'll check on crank to find out for which guard should fit in.

Thanks for the welcome!

Ryan

Back