When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Streak o Light Wagon in NY

-
FYI
Bought this streak o light wagon 3-1/2 weeks ago from a guy named Kenneth Wright.
Rochester New York
Sent funds and never recieved item.
Had to file police report today.
Buyer beware total BS !!!

Capture.JPG

He requested pay pal friends
Never been a problem til now.
Pay pal said pay as friends your on your own wtf
Learn something every day.
My bad out $250 like that.
Not complaining just sharing the story to hopefully keep someone else from possibly getting taken

Last edited:
That sucks maybe someone close could pay him a visit! This is the second story this week I've heard of someone getting stiffed. The other deal was with a CABEr who has disappeared. V/r Shawn

We are all open to this.
It s a chance we take but seems like most are trustworthy and we trust most.
Always one bad apple in every bunch !
My county sheriffs now will send report to Rochester NY police to follow up.
Never know.
Only time will tell
Sure wish is wasn’t a 15 hour drive

Sorry that had to happen to you. I have only paid Paypal as F+F a few times. It has been with people I know and a couple of times with very reputable members here on the The CABE. I would rather add the 3%. Again, sorry.

Sorry that had to happen to you. I have only paid Paypal as F+F a few times. It has been with people I know and a couple of times with very reputable members here on the The CABE. I would rather add the 3%. Again, sorry.

Probably smart .
At least you can cancel or dispute payment within 30 day’s. .
Especially when buying on CL

Back