When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1931-32 German Adler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kato

I live for the CABE
I've decided to sell a few bikes - have what I was told is a 1931-32 German Adler 3 speed direct drive / shift bike. Bike was a 1 family owned bike.....original owner went to Germany in 1931 and bought the bike to ride while there. When Hitler really started to make changes the guy decided it was time to leave and came back to the US and shipped the bike home.
I'm going to post a comment in the Military Section aso referring to this post.
Appreciate any info on bike, year and fair value. Thanks !!!!

IMG_2428[1].JPG
IMG_1734.JPG
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1736.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG
IMG_1576.JPG

Last edited:
Aha! This is another case where a sewing machine manufacturer delved into the world of bicycle manufacturing I would guess. We all know about the Davis Sewing Machine Company and their bikes. Pope made his humble beginnings by going to The Weeds Sewing Machine Company in Hartford around 1879. Adler also made sewing machines. It would be interesting to find out if they were built in the same building. I suspect so.

Back