When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 or 34 Schwinn Motobike?

-

miller32

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is the motobike. Picked it up today. Serial number has one letter and 4 numbers. F47XX. The black paint and red striping seem to be decent. The tool box is solid and paint and logo are still there...but flaking. The back wheel has a Morris brake on it. The front hub is an hour glass shape. Mesinger seat. Flying Star brass badge. Headlight and battery can in great shape. Lens on headlight says Rollfast. Ooga horn works perfectly. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 167
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 125
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 126
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 113
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 110
congrats! did you get a deal on it? pay less than you thought you were gonna? i was watching the previous thread regarding the pending purchase. i see that you got a second bike as well. great score!

nice pick up.....love the shape....i dont know why but the only bikes im really into heavily are the old moto bike style. i just picked up a similar elgin. ill post pics soon.

Back