When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 Ranger (B10E)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not only am I amazed at the condition of this bike but that it is still available! An outstanding opportunity for someone to add a gem to their collection. Good luck with the sale Mike and see ya next week at MLC. V/r Shawn

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Thought it would be gone also, but won't bother me to keep it either! Can't wait for ML, will be fun to chat with everyone!
MikeB

I'd buy if if I hadn't already committed some $$$$ elsewhere and it's too late to cut bait and make room.
Chris

You know what's interesting about this all original bicycle?
The Morrow hub is stamped B1 or first quarter of 1932 and laced in Lobdell side step rims.
The Gillette balloon tires are marked 26 x 2.125 and probably came with the bicycle.
Schwinn invented the balloon tire, releasing in '33, however this particular bicycle was made by WESTFIELD!
Thoughts?
Chris

I'm no expert, but that looks like a lot of extra room between the rear fender and the balloon tire. More like the size a 28" wheel would use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back