When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 rollfast motobike project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarkid

Finally riding a big boys bike
After 12 years of being in the bicycle hobby I finally picked up a Motobike. I always flirted with the idea of buying one but always ended up picking up a ballooner instead. I found this one at a local cycle swap here in SoCal. After looking over the bike it seams to be in great condition and will clean up with ease which is a well needed break after the intense clean up job I had with the WF 4-gill project I just finished.
I decided to use the original wood rims and modify them to accept modern tires.
More photos to follow.
udure4y7-1.jpg
2u4aga5e-1.jpg
9u4eze6e-1.jpg
qa3e9udu-1.jpg
deqynure-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome bike. Great find, looks like a fun and rewarding bike to work with. It looks great now!

I'm going to be running 700c 35 Kenda tires for a smooth comfortable ride.
The red tires on it look to be repop solid rubber tires. I was able to remove them with ease.
bunajyru-1.jpg
y7a8emy7-1.jpg
u7edary9-1.jpg
2asy5abu-1.jpg
ne6e3ehu-1.jpg

I'm going to be running 700c 35 Kenda tires for a smooth comfortable ride.
The red tires on it look to be repop solid rubber tires. I was able to remove them with ease.
bunajyru-1.jpg
y7a8emy7-1.jpg
u7edary9-1.jpg
2asy5abu-1.jpg
ne6e3ehu-1.jpg

LMK how this works for you. I have a couple 28" bikes with single tube metal clad wheels I'd like to get on the road. Hoping I can go this route as well instead of the Velocity Blunts.

money

those 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 tires that you removed are worth some money to a wheelmen , that thick tiring is hard to find ,, if you are going to sell it you might want to put the ad on a wheelmen site ,, please show the progress of how you put your other tires on ,, thanks , nice bike ,, branche

Red tires

those 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 tires that you removed are worth some money to a wheelmen , that thick tiring is hard to find ,, if you are going to sell it you might want to put the ad on a wheelmen site ,, please show the progress of how you put your other tires on ,, thanks , nice bike ,, branche

Is there a specific site you recommend or would Ebay be better?

Back