When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 rollfast motobike project.

-

prewarkid

Finally riding a big boys bike
After 12 years of being in the bicycle hobby I finally picked up a Motobike. I always flirted with the idea of buying one but always ended up picking up a ballooner instead. I found this one at a local cycle swap here in SoCal. After looking over the bike it seams to be in great condition and will clean up with ease which is a well needed break after the intense clean up job I had with the WF 4-gill project I just finished.
I decided to use the original wood rims and modify them to accept modern tires.
More photos to follow.
udure4y7-1.jpg
2u4aga5e-1.jpg
9u4eze6e-1.jpg
qa3e9udu-1.jpg
deqynure-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome bike. Great find, looks like a fun and rewarding bike to work with. It looks great now!

I'm going to be running 700c 35 Kenda tires for a smooth comfortable ride.
The red tires on it look to be repop solid rubber tires. I was able to remove them with ease.
bunajyru-1.jpg
y7a8emy7-1.jpg
u7edary9-1.jpg
2asy5abu-1.jpg
ne6e3ehu-1.jpg

I'm going to be running 700c 35 Kenda tires for a smooth comfortable ride.
The red tires on it look to be repop solid rubber tires. I was able to remove them with ease.
bunajyru-1.jpg
y7a8emy7-1.jpg
u7edary9-1.jpg
2asy5abu-1.jpg
ne6e3ehu-1.jpg

LMK how this works for you. I have a couple 28" bikes with single tube metal clad wheels I'd like to get on the road. Hoping I can go this route as well instead of the Velocity Blunts.

money

those 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 tires that you removed are worth some money to a wheelmen , that thick tiring is hard to find ,, if you are going to sell it you might want to put the ad on a wheelmen site ,, please show the progress of how you put your other tires on ,, thanks , nice bike ,, branche

Red tires

those 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 tires that you removed are worth some money to a wheelmen , that thick tiring is hard to find ,, if you are going to sell it you might want to put the ad on a wheelmen site ,, please show the progress of how you put your other tires on ,, thanks , nice bike ,, branche

Is there a specific site you recommend or would Ebay be better?

Back