When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1933 Schwinn/Colson Tandem Bicycle

-

Jeff Scheithe

On Training Wheels
Hi Guys, I am brand new here on the forum. Thanks for having me. I have a question about an inherited bicycle and I thought I would ask the experts. Can anyone identify this tandem. I believe that it is a ~1933 Schwinn or Colson Rear Steering Tandem. People are offering me $200 for it, but I have seen similar bikes going for $1400. Any ideas. Thanks the Newbie.
1933 Schwinn:Colson Tandem Bicycle.jpg

Hi Guys, I am brand new here on the forum. Thanks for having me. I have a question about an inherited bicycle and I thought I would ask the experts. Can anyone identify this tandem. I believe that it is a ~1933 Schwinn or Colson Rear Steering Tandem. People are offering me $200 for it, but I have seen similar bikes going for $1400. Any ideas. Thanks the Newbie.
View attachment 1087295
Thank you much!

I saw your listing on FB and thought you might be a little low. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$200...that's not low balling...that's a kick in the balls.
...and Welcome to the CABE

Hi,I saw your ad on FB and wrote ya.I didnt make an offer . Is this the actual bike. You need to post more pics.I live close enough for pickup. Will send ya another message on FB. I cant believe some clown offered $200.lol You will get quotes from some who low ball to get the bike and others who inflate the price to prevent others from getting the bike even though they are not interested. Message me back and maybe I can help ya get a fair price.

Last edited:
Back