When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 B10 Schwinn 26"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1475.00 ( Reduced )
Payment Terms
Cash
Zipcode

lordscool

Finally riding a big boys bike
1934 B10 Schwinn I built from the ground up. Nice bike running out of room was between this and the 39 motorbike. Wife choose this one to go. Has new paint and decals with 2k clear over them. Fenders are from earlier model 28" I wanted painted fenders for the look. Wheels are vintage wheels that have been painted with new SS spokes, trued and tight in them and new tires. Has locking fork with 2 keys and SS truss rods. Has a vintage seat I rebuilt and recovered that is pictured separate, seat in pics on bike has been replaced with this one.. New reproduction battery canister. Has a Henderson head badge I restored on it. There is no kickstand on it as in pic. Was going to put a drop stand on it, but never did. Headlight is being changed out to a 1937 Pope headlight w LED bulb in it, looks much better. Built this bike to ride and enjoy. Not in a hurry to sell so won't give it away. Also do not want to part it out. Pick up in Watkins, MN, Any questions or more pics please ask. Thanks please Keep your negative comments to yourself. Have a great Day! Thanks for looking. you are welcome to make reasonable offers.

20210903_144651.jpg

20210903_145322.jpg

20210903_145844.jpg

20210925_213121.jpg

Last edited:
Back