When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 childs schwinn boys standard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
heres a picture of my schwinn 20" standard. its complete and needs to be restored i also have nos tires for it. just thouhgt i show it since i dont see too many wood rim 20" bikes on this site.:D if you have any, post a picture.

Headbadge

Please show a pic. of the headbadge,I've never seen one that old. Thanks.

Pat

thanks, the paint is not original on it. i agree it is cute and rare. the tires still hold air and just need cleaning. i would not touch it if it was the orig paint. i might not but if i do it will be quite awhile from now. i have the badge. photo its off the bike but i will have a photo of it later. its the world badge.

You may be able to clean off the overpaint with oven cleaner and save the original paint underneath..

because the schwinn badge fits it and the prewar book with the measurements fits it. along with the specs. hard to beat the prewar schwinn book. if you want a close up of the holes i will provide it. great question though.

wow and a 20" !!!..one of the earlyist i have seen,DO NOT repaint! ,find out the fender color and ruff'um up,to match the rest.....very cool little bike

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't think that it was very special. i had the thing hanging around and thought it would be nice to see if there was others out there. I have to say if you saw it in person the paint had been sanded underneath and repainted along time ago along with a small repair on the rear stay. there are splotches of red and white but not enough to save it. it would take alot of work to protect the original paint. i wish it was in better condition. for now, i won't touch it; but, i will prove its a schwinn as soon as i get my camera this evening. i would like to see if there are others out there.

mark

Back