When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Colson resto taking some liberties.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Btw... This is a Colson ROVER... Not a flyer. Can someone tell me what differences there were between the two?

Want list... One of those correct steel racks
A tank
A correct drop-stand.
Battery can.
Stencil or guide for head tube accent paint.
Hi Rick - how is this bike coming along? Anyone able to answer the difference between the rover vs flyer question? Haven't seen many 28 inch 1934s i just noticed the seat stays on yours and @Freqman1 bikes hook up differently to the seat tube/seatpost clamp than mine do. Did you find a good 28 inch wheels option? Sweet ride man!

Yes looks good! Colson Flyer had tank and other extras. Rover was lower end with less stuff hung on it. This frame is a 1932 28"-er. Most of these were "Silver Ring" (badged). Lugs on top tube and rear stay at seat tube application says 1932 or earlier. Rear drop-out design says the same. Axle adjusters look original. Serial number should be on the side of the head tube and not on the BB shell. 28" wheels will look really good on it!.

Last edited:
Yes looks good! Colson Flyer had tank and other extras. Rover was lower end with less stuff hung on it. This frame is a 1932 28"-er. Most of these were "Silver Ring" (badged). Lugs on top tube and rear stay at seat tube application says 1932 or earlier. Rear drop-out design says the same. Axle adjusters look original. Serial number should be on the side of the head tube and not on the BB shell. 28" wheels will look really good on it!.
Wow cool. Pretty cool to see a motobike with lugs. Sounds like Rick took some liberties on a 32 resto. ;). Never seen that badge before. now is it just me or is Shawn's badge upside down?

Back