When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Colson resto taking some liberties.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rick whitehurst

Finally riding a big boys bike
this 34 colson is going to get the full treatment. But I'm painting it the color of an old 67 t-bird I once owned. Metallic ivy green.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Still working on my dummy tool box tank until I can find a reasonably priced original. The old rims I'm using are from a 33 ladies Schwinn (for now) and some other parts are being bead blasted and the rims will be powder coated a tan Creme color to accent the ivy green. These are 26 inch wheels. Later hope to put 28s

Still working on my dummy tool box tank until I can find a reasonably priced original. The old rims I'm using are from a 33 ladies Schwinn (for now) and some other parts are being bead blasted and the rims will be powder coated a tan Creme color to accent the ivy green. These are 26 inch wheels. Later hope to put 28s

Sounds a lot like this one I once owned. V/r Shawn

DSC_0292 - Copy.JPG

Got a fender finished, used silver as accent color against the ivy green... put on a temporary set of Torrington no rise handlebars. Fender braces cleaned up. Head badge, truss rods. New nuts and bolts. ( chrome acorn nuts are 2.70 each) It's coming along.

Hoping someone can tell me about these no-rise with a slight curve handlebars... Look like some sort of racing bar that I have never seen before in my life, Very very old and have Torrington script. Hoping to find a period men's seat for it one day this seat is a 33 ladies Schwinn with issues. Tank still in the works. I have a correct original gooseneck but it needs to be rechromed badly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back