When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Colson resto taking some liberties.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
hi,, I have a 51 monark and need a seat post for it. lucky 7 maybe nice to get it back more.. or no. can you help me? thanks!

Looks like it may be a good option but two things; I would find out what the tire size is (what is on the side of the tire) so you know true height/width and size of axles. On some of these I've seen really large axles that would require hogging out your drop outs. The last thing is usually the quality is less than optimal but as long as it isn't an everyday commuter you'll probably be fine. V/r Shawn

Thanks freeman... Good advice, I'll do some homework. Here we are today... 100 degrees and I'm done for the day. For now I'm stuck with 26 inch wheels, wrong handlebars, and a few other wrong things but over time I'll buy the right stuff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Btw... This is a Colson ROVER... Not a flyer. Can someone tell me what differences there were between the two?

Want list... One of those correct steel racks
A tank
A correct drop-stand.
Battery can.
Stencil or guide for head tube accent paint.

Last edited:
So next is bright red pin striping. I have an old 70 Schwinn suburban that has 27 inch rims... I may look into cobbling my old hubs into them. They fill to the fender nicely. I could paint them. Anyway here is my dummy tank and I may have found a real tank in good shape for 120.00. Also located a seat post shim tube in my junk pile off an old child's bike. Recovered the seat in luxurious fine Corinthian leather. (An old ladies purse from the thrift store). 5.99

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
So next is bright red pin striping. I have an old 70 Schwinn suburban that has 27 inch rims... I may look into cobbling my old hubs into them. They fill to the fender nicely. I could paint them. Anyway here is my dummy tank and I may have found a real tank in good shape for 120.00. Also located a seat post shim tube in my junk pile off an old child's bike. Recovered the seat in luxurious fine Corinthian leather. (An old ladies purse from the thrift store). 5.99

View attachment 660195

View attachment 660196
Looking Good Rick----Cowboy

Back