When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Columbia twinbar Airider For sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is what Phil told me about the bike. The handle bar stem is not the original for this bike. The fenders and everything else is correct. It is missing the tank, rack, horn, Horn button and Light. he said this was Columbia's top bike for that time. he said its not rare compared to some but are very sought after. My friend will sell for $250.00 plus shipping. Can be picked up also. If you want to call me my number is # 231-775-4303 or email is [email protected]
IMG_0742-1.jpg
IMG_0743-1.jpg
IMG_0744-1.jpg
IMG_0745-1.jpg

Bike is off the market. the owner has decided not to sell just yet. I hated to do this but I was just the middle man posting the bike

Yes I know but It happens alot with certain people. They decide that its worth more and decide to sell on their own. I wish I was'nt the middle man, because like you said It makes me look bad and All I was trying to do was help him sell it. I do alot of selling bikes in my town and I would never do that. I hate getting a bad rap for something I did'nt really do. I know I was the one that posted it so I'm at fault for not making sure he really wanted to sell. I do take all the blame for this mess and hope it does not hurt me on these boards. I've gotten alot of info from the members on here and value all of it.

is there a catalog or does someone have a bicycle like this that is restored with lots of pictures?? this is one nice looking ride and i can't get it out of my mind....

I was haveing a hard time with that too, thats why I was going to buy it. This is a picture from the 34 catalog.
Columbia34-1.jpg

although the bike came equipped with a tank and rack i think it looks super cool with out them. i like the way it shows the twin all the way down to the drop outs that is very unique looking... i dreamed that, that bike way painted emerald green and white pin stripes

thanks for the picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back