When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1934 Elgin restored value and restore cost question!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goob83

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Ser 136037
Model 502 189
SE
Supposedly means 1934 made in Ohio
Number 189 of 220
Can you confirm
Is there any value restored? I am guessing it will cost me 1200 or so to have redone. I don't want to redo if bike will not be valued at my repair cost.
What if any opinions do we have here!

IMO it would be a waste of time and money to restore this bike. You could buy a realy nice original paint girls bike for that kind of money.
image1.jpg

I was told this was holy grail of girls bikes and worth thousands of restored original again I was told and that is why I am here seeking info. You can buy them but not a 34 502 all original with skirts

No, this is a very commom bike.

I was told this was holy grail of girls bikes and worth thousands of restored original again I was told and that is why I am here seeking info. You can buy them but not a 34 502 all original with skirts

This is the girls bike that you want. Elgin Skylark.

That one nice too. But I disagree about the one I have being common we spent 5 days researchin and did not find another like it and you won't because it is a custom and I know it is all there cause family that owned it says it came this way nothing missing but seat it never had back rack again, I am not a bike guy so seeking info but three bike guys that told me to come here are salivating over it and pushing me to spend big money to restore but I need to know values maybe I can just make it a riding restore and leave it Rusty

Back